1/2 kg chicken, cut into pieces
8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 piece ginger, finely chopped
2 1/2 tbsp chicken masala powder (I used Eastern masala)
a pinch of garam masala
1 tomato (250 gm), chopped
1 1/2 tbsp kasuri methi
1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan ,add chopped garlic and saute it.
- Add chicken masala powder and stir well.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, ginger, half of coriander leaves and saute well.
- Add chicken pieces and salt, mix well. Do not add water. Cover and cook in a low flame, stirring in between.
- When chicken is cooked, stir in kasuri methi and garam masala. Add coriander leaves and serve hot.
Recipe Source: Asianet cookery show
adipoli flavorful chicken!!
Join me(Erivum Puliyum)
in the following ongoing events-
Show me Your HITS -Iron Rich Foods
EP Series-Ginger or Pepper Corns
Such a yummy n lovely preparation…looks inviting!! Thanks for sharing!!
tempting Methi Chicken!!! Great recipes and clicks, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy to follow you too.
Looks so good
Looks delicous and flavourful..
Yummy chicken.. I love the methi flavour.
Just love it….. Will try soon
I love this combination of flavours.. wonderful..
Enjoyed browsing through your recipes..
Hi shabbu ,
Your Methi chicken inviting me !!!!
I like chicken recipes…
Keep on Shabbu…
At your free time do visit
hi shabbu, i love chicken recipes.. looks very tempting..
your chicken recipe looks delicious.
Methi chicken looks delicious and flavorful. Happy to follow you too!
Methi and chicken together works out wonder together, lovely curry..
Love the flavor,yummy and spicy chicken curry
yummy n flavorful chicken….