1/2 kg chicken, cut into pieces
8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 piece ginger, finely chopped
2 1/2 tbsp chicken masala powder (I used Eastern masala)
a pinch of garam masala
1 tomato (250 gm), chopped
1 1/2 tbsp kasuri methi
1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan ,add chopped garlic and saute it.
- Add chicken masala powder and stir well.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, ginger, half of coriander leaves and saute well.
- Add chicken pieces and salt, mix well. Do not add water. Cover and cook in a low flame, stirring in between.
- When chicken is cooked, stir in kasuri methi and garam masala. Add coriander leaves and serve hot.
Recipe Source: Asianet cookery show