2 big semi ripe kiwi fruits
2 green chillies, chopped
3/4 -1 cup grated coconut
1 tsp mustard seeds
3-4 tbsp yoghurt
1/2 tsp sugar (optional)
2 dry red chillies
- Peel the skin of kiwi fruits and finely chop them.
- Cook it with green chillies and salt adding little water (about 1-2 tbsp) .
- Grind together grated coconut, shallot and 1/2 tsp mustard seeds into a smooth paste.
- Add this paste to cooked kiwi fruit and cook for few minutes.
- Switch off and add yoghurt and mix well. Adjust salt.To this add 1/2 tsp sugar (for taste balance) and mix well.
- Heat oil in another pan, splutter 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. Add red chillies and curry leaves and fry. Pour this over the pachadi. Serve with rice….