- Chop carrots into small pieces. Crush grated coconut, green chillies, garlic cloves and cumin seeds together.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds. Add chopped onions, chopped carrots and curry leaves,saute for few minutes.
- Add crushed ingredients, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Cook it covered in a low flame till done and water dries up. Serve as a side dish for rice…
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Please accept the award and post it in your blog with the name of the person who has given you the award with his or her blog link.
- Share 7 completely random pieces of information about you.
- Include these sets of rules.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and let them know about the award by leaving a comment in their blog.
- I am a mother of two young kids.
- Cooking is my passion and likes to try new recipes…
- Collecting recipes is my hobby..
- I like gardening…have a nice vege garden in my backyard.
- In my spare time,I love internet browsing.
- I love shopping and can spend hours and hours in shopping malls.
- I love travelling with my family..
I would like to pass the above awards to the following bloggers…
- Prathibha of Cook-Ezee
- Reshmi of Easy Cook
- Roshni of Roshni’s Kitchen
- Shobha of Food Mazaa
- Vrinda of Sankeerthanam
- Jeyashri of Jeyashri’s Kitchen
- Sangeetha of Spicy Treats
- Shwetha of Shwetha in the kitchen
- Mythreyi of Yum!Yum!Yum
- Nalini’s Kitchen
- Delicious Adventures
- Follow Foodie
- Achu’s Amma’s Kitchen
- Indian Kitchen( jopreet.blogspot.com)
- Punitha of South India Food recipes
Thank you once again Reshmi ( Noel Collections ) for remembering me and sharing the following lovely blog award with me..I am so happy and honored…It’s so encouraging..
Rules of the Award:
- Display the blog award.
- Create a link to the site that nominated you.
- Write 7 random fact about yourself.
- Display the links of the blogs you love and pass on the award.
I already mentioned about me in the above award..