2 onions, chopped
1 big tomato,chopped
3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
small piece ginger, chopped or crushed
2 green chillies, chopped
1 1/2- 2 tsp kasmiri chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Boil the eggs, remove the shell, slice it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute till it turns soft and translucent.
- Add ginger and garlic ,fry for 1-2 minutes. Now add green chillies, curry leaves and tomatoes and saute well till the tomatoes are nicely mashed and cooked.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup of water if needed and allow it to boil till it becomes thick. Add sliced eggs ,mix well and cook for few minutes. Remove from the heat and serve hot….
Divya Pramil of You too can cook Indian Food shared Liebster award, Versatile blogger awards and Inspirational blog award with me. She has a lovely blog and do visit her space for yummy recipes. Thank you so much Divya for passing these awards..
I would like to share these awards with all my fellow blogger friends. Thank you all for encouraging me with your lovely comments…