500 ml milk
2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
4-5 tbsp sugar
chopped fruits ( I used banana, pineapple, apple, kiwi fruit, strawberries, cherry..)
few cashew nuts
- In a bowl, add 2 tbsp custard powder and 1/4 cup warm milk and make smooth paste without any lumps.
- In a sauce pan, add remaining milk and sugar and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the custard paste to the boiling milk and stir continuously until it becomes smooth and thick.
- Switch off and allow it to cool. Refrigerate it .
- Before serving, add chopped fruits and nuts and serve cold…
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes hosted by The Halal Foodie
And also sending to Joy from Fasting to Feasting -V hosted by Yummy Food