1 1/2 cup fresh green peas
1/2 of 1 medium onion, sliced
2 cups water
2 tbsp butter
1 1/2-1 3/4 tbsp plain flour (maida)
2- 2 1/2 cup warm milk
1-1 1/2 tsp pepper powder (adjust to your taste)
- In a pan, add green peas, sliced onion and 1 cup of water and cook for 5-7 minutes. For retaining its green colour, avoid overcooking.
- When cooled, grind it to make a paste or puree and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add plain flour and saute it. Reduce the heat and add 1 cup water, mix well.
- Add green peas puree, pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- Add warm milk and bring to boil. Garnish with fresh cream and serve hot..
Recipe Source: Magic Oven, Kairali TV