2 medium sized tapioca
1/2 cup grated coconut
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3-4 green chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
- Peel the skin of the tapioca, cut into small pieces and wash well.
- Cook the tapioca pieces adding enough water. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Grind coarsely grated coconut, garlic cloves, green chillies, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- Transfer the cooked tapioca into a pan and mash it with a wooden spoon.
- Add the ground mixture and salt to this and mix well. Cook in low flame for 5 minutes and serve with fish curry…