2 cups rice flour (pathiri podi)
2 cups water
- Boil 2 cups of water adding enough salt in a sauce pan.
- In a bowl , add rice flour and pour the boiling water and mix well using a wooden spoon. Let it cool down for sometime.
- Knead it well while it is still warm, to a soft and smooth dough.
4. Make lemon sized balls using the kneaded dough and place each ball in a pathiri press between two plastic covers and press it to a thin round shape.
5. Heat a pan on medium heat and place the pathiri on it and cook for 10 sec on one side and then flip it over and cook the other side till the ends of the pathiri is little crispy or cooked.
6. Flip it over again and when it puff up remove from the pan.
7. Repeat the same process with the remaining balls …..Serve hot with any curry…
Sending to Ramadan Friendly Recipes hosted by The Halal Foodie
Also sending to Joy from Fasting to Feasting -V hosted by Yummy Food