1 cup chicken, cut into pieces
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup finely chopped onions
4 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger,crushed
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1 tsp coriander leaves,chopped
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp rice flour
- Cook the chicken pieces with chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and enough water. Mince or shred it and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic,coriander leaves and egg and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Add the minced chicken, rice flour, plain flour and salt along with 1 tsp oil and knead to a dough.
- Divide it into small balls and roll them in the required shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry it till golden brown. Serve hot…
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine