1 cup chicken, cooked
1 big onion, sliced
1 tsp ginger paste
2 green chillies
1/4 tsp garam masala
a pinch of turmeric powder
1 sprig curry leaves, chopped
1 cup plain flour
a pinch of red colour
- Cook chicken adding little pepper powder and salt. Shred it and keep it aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add onion and saute till soft. Add ginger, green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and saute well.
- Add shredded chicken into this and mix well. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, take a small quantity of plain flour, just enough to make a puri. Add a pinch of red colour , knead it and make a puri out of it. Cut into thin ribbons and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add remaining plain flour and salt and knead well to a dough adding enough water.