1/2 kg chicken
2 medium onions, finely chopped
3 medium potatoes
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 tbsp garlic , chopped
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp garam masala
3-4 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
egg white of 2 eggs
1 cup bread crumbs
- Cook chicken with 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp garam msala, turmeric powder and salt in a pressure cooker. Mince the cooked chicken and keep it aside.
- Boil and peel potatoes, mash it well and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute till transparent.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chillies and stir well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, 1 tsp garam masala and salt.
- Then add minced chicken and mashed potatoes and mix well. Check salt and stir well for few minutes.
- Make small balls out of it and flatten into desired shapes.
- Beat the egg white and dip each cutlet in this and roll in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlets .Serve hot with tomato sauce…