1 bunch red swiss chard/ silver beet
3 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
2 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
- Wash and chop red swiss chard into very small pieces.
- Grind grated coconut, cumin seeds, garlic, shallots and turmeric powder into a coarse mixture.
- Beat eggs with chilli powder and little salt and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds. Add chopped swiss chard, green chillies, curry leaves and salt and cook covered in a low flame for 6-8 minutes. If needed sprinkle little water.
- Then add ground coconut mixture, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs to this and stir until the eggs are cooked and becomes dry…Serve hot..
Recipe Source: Jisha’s Kitchen