2 cups soya chunks
1/2 cup onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
3 green chillies, slit
1 small capsicum chopped
1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp chilli sauce
3 tsp tomato sauce
1/4 cup maida/plain flour
1-2 tbsp corn flour
salt to taste
- Soak soya chunks in boiling water for 10 minutes. Wash well,drain it and keep it aside.
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder and salt to the drained soya chunks and mix well. Then marinate it with plain flour and corn flour.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the marinated soya chunks till light brown and keep it aside.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp oil in another pan, add garlic and saute well.
- Add chopped onion and green chillies and saute well. Add chopped capsicum and saute for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and salt and mix well.
- Then add 1/4 cup water and mix well.When it starts to boil, add fried soya chunks and stir well for 2-3 minutes…Remove from flame and serve….