2 cups basmati rice
1 cup fresh corn
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp pepper powder, crushed
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1 tsp soy sauce
3 cups of boiling water
2 tbsp butter
- Wash and drain the rice and keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a deep bottomed pan, add garlic and saute.
- Add chopped onion and saute for 1-2 minutes. Then add sliced mushrooms and saute till the water from the mushrooms have dried up.
- Add drained rice and fry for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Add boiling water and salt and mix well. Cover it with a tight lid and cook in a low flame.
- When the rice is 3/4 th cooked, add corn, soy sauce and crushed pepper and mix well. Cover and cook till done. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Magic Oven, Kairali T V