1/2 kg kakka Irachi / clams
1 cup shallots, crushed
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1 tsp ginger, crushed
2 green chillies,slit
1 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp garam masala
- Clean the clams and cook them adding 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, salt and little water. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add crushed shallots, curry leaves and salt and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add crushed ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Then add cooked clams and stir well until all the masalas coated well with the clams.
- Add grated coconut and mix well. Then add garam masala and few curry leaves and stir well for few minutes….Serve hot with rice…
never tried clams before.. must be very delicious..
Spicy Spicy Very
Diwali Special recipe – Soft Jangris from Mixie
Our favourite too …looks yummy
Awesome is the word for this..Craves for some.
kakka throan adipoli.
Lip smacking …lovely clicks too
looks awesome.nice click.
Never tried clams like this, my hubby will definitely love this.
Feast of Sacrifice Event – Received entries updates posted .Please check. Results Soon.
Thank you all…