1/8 tsp baking powder
1 tsp active dry yeast
2 tsp sugar
3/4 cup warm water
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix yeast and 1 tsp sugar. Add warm water and keep it covered for about 10 minutes or till frothy. Then add yoghurt and oil and mix well.
- In a large bowl, add all purpose flour, 1 tsp sugar, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the yeast mixture (step 1) into the dry flour mixture (step 2) and mix well using spoon.
- Then knead well into dough using your hand. The dough will be sticky and very soft, do not add any extra flour into it.
- Cover with a damp cloth and keep it on warm place for 3-4 hours or until the dough doubles in size.
- Punch the dough down and divide it into 6 equal portions.