2 mango, cut into small pieces
1 tin condensed milk
200 gm paneer
2 tbsp gelatin, melted
100 gm cream
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
cashew nuts,mango pieces for garnishing
- Crush paneer (with your hands) to the condensed milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup water and melt it by double boiling method (ie, melting gelatin by placing it over the pan of boiling water).
- Lightly crush mango pieces and keep it aside. ( Don’t make paste…)
- In another bowl, add fresh cream and beat well. Then add condensed milk- paneer mixture ( step 1), crushed mangoes, gelatin and vanilla essence and beat well to mix together.
- Pour into a pudding dish and garnish with cashew nuts , chopped mangoes and keep it in the refrigerator till set..
Linking this post to Recipes with fruits by Cuponation hosted by Swathi
Thank you all for your continued support and lovely comments…
These were the recipes: