25 mussels/ kallummakaya
2 big onions, chopped
3 slit green chillies
1 tbsp ginger- garlic paste
2 sprigs curry leaves
1 1/2- 2 tsp pepper powder
1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
chopped coriander leaves
- Clean mussels and marinate it with 1- 1 1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry well the marinated mussels and keep it aside.
- In the same oil, add curry leaves and ginger- garlic paste and saute well.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies and saute well for few minutes.
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and enough salt and mix well.
- Then add fried mussels and stir well for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot….