300 gm boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1 big capsicum/ bell pepper, diced
2 big onions, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp garlic, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup spring onion, cut into long pieces
2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp chilli sauce
3/4 -1 tsp pepper powder
2 tbsp oil
1/4- 1/2 cup cornflour
- In a bowl, mix chicken strips with little salt and pepper powder and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Take some cornflour in a plate, roll or dust the chicken strips in the cornflour and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan , add garlic and stir for a minute.
- Then add chicken strips and green chillies and stir well till light brown.
- Add soy sauce and mix well. Then add chilli sauce and pepper powder and saute well for 2-3 minutes. Check the salt..
- Add chopped capsicum and onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/4 tsp sugar and stir to mix everything together. Add chopped spring onion, mix well and serve hot…..
Recipe Source: Magic Oven
Linking to Julie’s Flavors of Cuisines- “Chinese” Event