300 gm boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1 big capsicum/ bell pepper, diced
2 big onions, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp garlic, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup spring onion, cut into long pieces
2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp chilli sauce
3/4 -1 tsp pepper powder
2 tbsp oil
1/4- 1/2 cup cornflour
- In a bowl, mix chicken strips with little salt and pepper powder and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Take some cornflour in a plate, roll or dust the chicken strips in the cornflour and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan , add garlic and stir for a minute.
- Then add chicken strips and green chillies and stir well till light brown.
- Add soy sauce and mix well. Then add chilli sauce and pepper powder and saute well for 2-3 minutes. Check the salt..
- Add chopped capsicum and onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/4 tsp sugar and stir to mix everything together. Add chopped spring onion, mix well and serve hot…..
Recipe Source: Magic Oven
Linking to Julie’s Flavors of Cuisines- “Chinese” Event
Shabbu this reminds me of a food chain recipe here from "Panda Express" – oh mine so drooling. similar to restaurant style recipe 🙂
looks so yum dear
looks really yummy…
Loving the combo. nice one
Win flipkart e-vouchers from 27coupons. Join now
Todays Recipe : Coconut / Thengai Chutney
Love that whole plate rite of yummy stir fry,irresistible and seriously tempting.
I like this chilli chicken…
looks absolutley delicious…
Looks so delicious.. Very inviting!
Quick and yummy chicken stir fry,drool
pass me the plate shabbu.. will finish it soon 🙂
Looks superb and very inviting too
very tempting chicken dear,yummy!!
Thanx for linking to the event,Shabna:)
love chicken and bell pepper combo. yours look delicious.
Thank you all for visiting and leaving lovely comments 🙂
This looks really good..Love the combo and the flavors.
BTW, Thanks for visiting my blog
Following your blog now 🙂
Best blog! Learn more about the Recipe for Stir Fry Sauce and very delicious dishes. This is my favorite for all the stir fry I cooked, when I saw your article I immediately cook this for our dinner and they really loved it. This Stir Fried Chicken with Bell Pepper is very good and it is healthy for our body. Thank you for sharing this with us.