12 baby corns, cut into pieces
4 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp ginger- garlic, finely chopped
1 capsicum, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tsp soy sauce
1/4 cup tomato sauce
2-3 spring onions, chopped
- In a bowl, add corn flour, plain flour, chilli powder, 1/2 tsp chopped ginger-garlic and salt and make a batter adding little water.
- Mix the chopped baby corns in the batter and deep fry in the oil till golden brown and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add 1/2 tsp chopped ginger-garlic and onion and saute well.
- Add chopped capsicum and mix well for a minute.
- Add soy sauce, tomato sauce and fried baby corns and mix well.
- Add spring onions and mix well. Remove from flame and serve as a starter/ side dish…