200 gm chicken sausage,sliced
4 medium onions, chopped
2 tbsp garlic, crushed
2 slit green chillies
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp vinegar
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
2 sprig curry leaves
3 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add crushed garlic, curry leaves and green chillies and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and salt and saute well.
- Add sliced sausages and saute for 5 minutes. Add chilli powder and mix well.
- Check salt and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add vinegar and mix well. Add coriander leaves and curry leaves and remove from flame…Serve hot…