1 cup basmati rice
2-3 tbsp butter
4-5 spring onions, chopped
5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 dry red chillies
1/2- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- In a large pan, boil water adding enough salt. Add rice and cook till done. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, saute chopped garlic and dry red chillies.
- Add white part of chopped spring onions and saute for a minute.
- Add cooked rice, green part of chopped spring onions and crushed pepper and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot with any curry of your choice…