1 cup bottle gourd, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
4-5 green chillies
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 – 1 1/2 cup yoghurt
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
2-3 dry red chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
- Chop bottle gourd into small pieces.
- Grind grated coconut, cumin seeds and green chillies together to a paste and keep it aside.
- Cook chopped bottle gourd with turmeric powder and salt adding little water.
- Add ground paste and yoghurt and heat on low flame.
- Heat little oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. Add curry leaves and dry red chillies and saute. Pour this over the curry and close the lid..Serve with rice…