1/2 kg chicken, cut into small pieces
1/4 cup cornflour
1/4 cup plain flour
1- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
3-4 onions, chopped
1 small capsicum, chopped
3 green chillies, chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
3-4 tsp soy sauce
1-2 tsp pepper powder
spring onions, chopped
- Cook cleaned chicken pieces with 1 tsp pepper powder and salt adding enough water. Remove the chicken pieces and keep the stock aside.
- In a bowl, add 1/4 cup cornflour, plain flour, egg and salt and make a batter. Add cooked chicken pieces and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp oil in another pan, add chopped onion, garlic and green chillies and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped capsicum and saute for a minute. Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and soy sauce and mix well.
- Add 1/2-1 tsp pepper powder and fried chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add 1-2 tbsp cornflour and red colour with chicken stock and mix well and add this to the pan and bring to a boil. Check salt. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot…..