4 boiled eggs, cut each into half
3 big onion, thinly sliced
1 1/2-2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp vinegar
1/2 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
few curry leaves
coriander leaves, chopped
1-2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onions and saute well for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add kashmiri chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add garam masala and mix well. Switch off and allow to cool. Then grind it to a paste adding little water.
- Heat a pan, add ground onion paste, vinegar, 1 1/2-2 cup water and curry leaves, mix well and allow to boil. Check salt.
- Add boiled eggs, swirl the pan and boil well for few minutes on medium flame till it thickens..Add coriander leaves and curry leaves and serve hot……