Today’s recipe is a basic vanilla cookies, which is crispy and tasty… Perfect for kid’s snack…
1 1/2 cup plain flour
3/4-1 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar, powdered
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
red tutti frutti or chopped cherries
- Preheat oven to 170 degree celcius. Line baking sheet with baking paper.
- Sift together plain flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well.
- Add melted butter and vanilla essence and mix well and make a dough using hand.
- Make small balls out of the dough and slightly flatten it by hand and place tutti frutti or chopped cherries in the middle of the cookies and slightly press
- Place them on the prepared baking sheet and bake it for 15- 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack…