250 gm prawns, cleaned
1 cup basmati rice
1 tsp pepper powder
pinch of turmeric powder
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 dried black lemon
1 tbsp ghee
- Grind 4-5 cleaned prawns to a paste and keep it aside.
- Marinate remaining cleaned prawns with chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt for 10 minutes and fry it in the hot oil and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add chopped onions and saute well.
- Add chopped tomato and saute. Then add cloves, cinnamon, cardamon and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add 1 cup drained basmati rice, 1 1/2 cup water, ground prawns,dried lemon and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 1 whistle. Transfer to a serving plate and add fried prawns on top…Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot…