For Pizza base:
2 cup plain flour/ maida
2 tsp yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
For Pizza Sauce:
4 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp crushed pepper
1 cup boneless chicken, cooked and shredded
1/2-1 cup tomato, chopped
1/4 cup yellow capsicum, chopped
1/4 cup green capsicum, chopped
1/4 cup red capsicum, chopped
5-6 black olives
1 cup grated cheese
For Pizza Base:
- In a bowl, add plain flour, yeast, sugar and salt and knead well to a soft dough adding enough water (or adding warm milk).
- Add the olive oil and knead well again and keep covered with a wet cloth for 20-30 minutes. The dough will be doubled in size.
- Once risen, punch it down and roll it out into a single round base ( or divide the dough into half and roll out each half in rounds of 1/4″ thickness).
- Heat oil in a pan and saute chopped garlic for a minute.
- Add tomato paste, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add little hot water and make like a paste. Add dried oregano, crushed pepper and salt, mix well and boil for few minutes (5-7 minutes).
- Grease the pizza pan and transfer the prepared pizza base.
- Spread the pizza sauce and add the chopped capsicums, followed by the chopped tomatoes.
- Then add cooked shredded chicken and sliced black olives. ( You can add any toppings you like..)
- Add / sprinkle grated cheese on top ….
5. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for about 15-20 minutes. Cut it with pizza cutter/ knife and serve…