1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup strawberry (about 14), pureed or crushed
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp vinegar
a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line the cake tin with baking paper or grease it with butter and keep it aside. ( I used 2 small cake tins for baking this cake).
- In a mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, sugar, baking soda and salt and mix together.
- In another bowl, combine pureed strawberries, vanilla extract, oil and vinegar and mix well.
- Add this strawberry mix (step 3) to the dry ingredients (step 2) and gently mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour this batter to the prepared cake tin/ loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and then cut into slices and serve…
Recipe Source: www.egglesscooking.com