6-8 bread slices
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
1/4 cup beans, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp mustard seeds
few curry leaves
1 tbsp oil
- Crush the bread slices into coarse powder/ crumbs and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onion, carrots, beans, turmeric powder and salt and saute well for few minutes.
- Add curry leaves and chopped green chillies and saute well.
- Add bread crumbs and stir well for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…
this looks really delicious…
looks really delicious.. even i do make it, but roughly break the bread pieces.
do join my events
"Foodabulous Fest" June 2014- Event Announcement
Cooking With Seeds http://abowlofcurry.blogspot.in/2014/05/event-announcement-cooking-with-seeds.html
yummy healthy upma 🙂