5 chicken drumsticks
3/4 tbsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp fennel powder
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp shallots, crushed or paste
chopped coriander leaves
oil for frying
- Clean chicken drumsticks and make gashes on it.
- In a bowl, mix chilli powder, fennel powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, crushed shallots, soy sauce, tomato sauce and salt together and marinate/ apply this prepared masala on the chicken drumsticks.
- Transfer this to a pan and cook it on low flame till done without adding water.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cooked chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Remove from flame and wrap aluminium foil at the ends.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot…