1- 1 1/2 cup pineapple ( 1 small pineapple)
1 big carrot
3 cups milk
2 tbsp custard powder
1/4 cup water
6 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
50 gm cashew nuts, chopped
1 tbsp ghee
- Grate or finely chop pineapple and carrot and keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, add milk and 4 tbsp sugar and bring to boil in a medium flame.
- In a bowl, mix custard powder in 1/4 cup water and add to the boiling milk and stir continuously until it becomes smooth and thick.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well. When it boils well, remove from flame and allow to cool.
- In a pan, add the grated pineapple, carrot and 2 tbsp sugar and cook well till all the water dries up.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts.
- Mix the prepared pineapple – carrot and fried cashew nuts to the custard and refrigerate it…Serve cold..