6-8 bread slices
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
1/4 cup beans, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp mustard seeds
few curry leaves
1 tbsp oil
- Crush the bread slices into coarse powder/ crumbs and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onion, carrots, beans, turmeric powder and salt and saute well for few minutes.
- Add curry leaves and chopped green chillies and saute well.
- Add bread crumbs and stir well for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…