2 custard apples/ seethappazham
500 ml milk
1/2 tin condensed milk
10 gm china grass
sugar, as required
- Soak china grass in 1/2 cup water for 10 minutes.
- Remove seeds from custard apples, take out its pulp/ flesh and grind it to a paste adding little milk. ( The only time consuming part for this pudding preparation 🙂 )
- In a pan, boil milk and condensed milk adding enough sugar.
- At the same time heat the soaked china grass along with water in another pan on low flame, stirring continuously until the china grass melts completely.
- Add the ground paste to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Then add the melted china grass into the milk through a sieve and stir well.
- Remove from flame and pour it into a pudding tray and keep it in the refrigerator till set..