1 1/2 cup plain flour/ maida
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
100 gm butter
2 tbsp honey
3/4 -1 cup sugar, powdered
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line the baking tray with parchment paper/ baking paper.
- In a bowl, sift the plain flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt together.
- In another bowl, whisk the butter and sugar until soft and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Then add the sifted flour and mix well.
- Drop by 1/2 tsp of cookie batter to the prepared baking tray, leaving some space between each drop of batter.
- Bake it for 12-15 minutes until the cookie is light golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes… Crispy honey drop cookies is ready to serve….