12 big prawns, cleaned
1 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 medium tomato
2 garlic cloves
3-4 curry leaves
- Marinate cleaned prawns with chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Grind tomato, garlic and curry leaves together to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated prawns and keep it aside.
- In the same oil used for frying prawns, add the ground tomato paste and saute for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add the fried prawns and mix well till the prawns are well coated with masala. Remove from flame and serve hot..