2 cups (500 ml) milk
1/2 can condensed milk
10 gm china grass
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp rose milk/ rose syrup
- Soak china grass in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Add milk and condensed milk in a saucepan and boil.
- Melt the soaked china grass in another pan on low flame, stirring continuously until the china grass dissolves completely.
- Add the melted china grass into the milk mixture through a sieve and stir well.
- Then add the rose milk/ rose syrup and mix well.
- Remove from flame and pour it into pudding moulds or a pudding tray and keep it in the refrigerator till set…Serve it chilled..