1 cup noodles, cooked
1/2 – 1 cup chicken, cooked and minced
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 ” piece ginger, finely chopped
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp corn flour
1 1/2 tbsp plain flour/ maida
- In a pan, boil water adding little salt. Add noodles and cook till done.
- When cooked, pour the noodles into a colander/ strainer and drain the water.
- Cook chicken with little pepper powder and salt, mince it and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the cooked noodles, minced chicken, egg, sliced onion, chopped ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, corn flour, plain flour and salt and mix well adding 1 or 2 tsps of water.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop 1 tbsp of chicken- noodle mixture into the oil and fry till it turns golden brown in medium flame.. Serve hot…..
wow…they look perfect and crisp…love it
this is a good one… would love to try this once for ifar…
perfect evening snack !
wow this looks nice…crispy and yummy snack
Thank you all for your lovely comments …