250 gm prawns, cleaned
2 cups pasta
1 cup mushroom, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1 onion, chopped
4-5 green chillies, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
3-4 tbsp tomato sauce or tomato paste
1/2 cup cheese
1 tsp oregano
- Boil water in a deep pan, add pasta and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped onions, green chillies and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes till soft.
- Add cleaned prawns, chopped mushroom and saute well adding little salt.
- Add chopped carrot, mix well and cook till done.
- Add tomato sauce, cheese and oregano and mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and mix well for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove from flame and serve hot….
Recipe Source: Asianet Cookery Show