1 cup roasted semiya/ vermicelli
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup grated coconut
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1 1/2 tbsp ghee
8-10 cashew nuts
- Boil about 2- 2 1/2 cup water in a pan and add roasted semiya. Cook the semiya till soft, drain the water and keep it aside. ( Don’t overcook the semiya..)
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add grated coconut and fry till light brown.
- Break in the eggs and scramble it well. Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix everything together.
- Add drained semiya and mix well for 2-3 minutes till dry on low flame. Remove from flame and serve…