1 cup plain flour/ all purpose flour
1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
1/4 cup yoghurt
1 1/2-2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
a pinch of baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
3/4-1 cup milk
butter/ cooking spray
- In a bowl, whisk together plain flour,baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, add the yoghurt and beat well. Add sugar and salt and mix well until dissolved.
- Then add the oil and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and milk alternatively and mix well using a whisk without any lumps and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle over medium heat and lightly brush the pan with melted butter or oil or cooking spray.
- Using a small ladle or scoop, pour about 1/4 cup pancake batter onto the hot pan and evenly sprinkle chopped strawberries on top.
- When the bottom of the pancake is golden brown and bubbles starts to appear on the uncooked top surface of the pancake, turn over. Cook until golden brown for about 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing the pan with melted butter or oil.
- Transfer to a plate and serve warm with maple syrup or honey….