250 gm prawns, cleaned
15 kovakka/ ivy gourd, chopped
1 cup grated coconut
1 onion, chopped
3-4 green chillies, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
few curry leaves
- Cook cleaned prawns with chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt adding enough water till done. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Add crushed garlic, chopped onion and green chillies and saute well.
- Add chopped kovakka, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tbsp water and cook covered in low flame till done, stirring occasionally.
- Then add cooked prawns and mix well.
- Add grated coconut, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Remove from flame and serve with rice…