1/4 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
1/2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1/2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 tbsp celery, finely chopped
1 1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 – 1 tsp pepper powder
2-3 tbsp coconut milk
1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
1/4 tsp star anise powder
grated coconut, for garnishing
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil/ butter
- Cook chicken with 2 cups of water adding little pepper powder and salt. Shred the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat butter/ oil in a pan and add finely chopped ginger, garlic, celery, green chilli and saute well.
- Add shredded chicken, chicken stock, 1/4 tsp pepper powder and salt and bring to a boil.
- Add pinch of star anise powder, chopped spring onion and boil well.
- Then add coconut milk and mix well for a minute and switch off the flame. Adjust salt and pepper powder…
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with pinch of star anise powder, pepper powder and grated coconut….Serve hot…