250 gm beef, cut into pieces
1 big onion, chopped
1 big potato, boiled and mashed
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
2-3 green chillies, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves, chopped
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 cup bread crumbs
salt to taste
- Cook the cleaned beef with 1/2 tsp pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt in a pressure cooker. Then mince the beef and keep it aside.
- and peel potato, mash it well and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute till transparent.
- Add ginger, green chillies and curry leaves and saute well.
- Add minced beef and mix well. Add garam masala and 1/4 tsp pepper powder and mix well.
- Then add mashed potatoes and saute till it becomes dry. Check for salt and allow the mixture to cool.
- Make small balls with the mixture and into desired shapes.
- Beat the egg and dip each cutlet in this and roll with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cutlets .Serve hot with …