1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
1/2 cup capsicum, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2-3 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
2 pinch of pepper powder
salt to taste
- Chop cabbage and capsicum into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add curry leaves and chopped onion and saute well.
- Add chopped green chillies, capsicum and salt and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped cabbage, mix well and cook covered on low flame till done, stirring occasionally.
- Then add pepper powder and grated coconut and stir well for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from flame and serve with rice…