1 cup prawns, cooked
1 cup wheat flour
1 onion, finely chopped
1 green chilly, finely chopped
3/4 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
a pinch of cumin seeds
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp kasuri methi
salt to taste
- Crush the cooked prawns using a mixer and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds. Add chopped onion, green chilly and garlic and saute well.
- Add coriander powder, chilli powder, crushed prawns and salt and saute well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and kasuri methi and mix well. Remove from flame.
- In a bowl, take the wheat flour and salt and mix well. Add enough water and knead to make a soft and pliable dough.
- Divide the dough into equal sized balls and roll each ball to a thick small disc.
- Place a tbsp of prawn masala on top of this and gather the edges together and press well to seal well.
- Roll gently each into a thin flat parathas , by dusting it with flour.
- Heat a tawa / pan and sprinkle little oil and cook the parathas on both sides…