2 bananas / plantains/ nendrapazham
10 cashew nuts
white poppy seeds for rolling
oil for frying
- Cut the bananas/ plantains into pieces and steam cook until it turns soft.
- Then remove its skin and mash / grind into smooth dough without adding water.
- Remove the seeds of the dates by making a slit on one side of the date and replace with cashew nuts.
- Cover each date with the mashed banana / banana dough and roll to make a ball.
- Then roll each prepared balls in white poppy seeds and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the banana balls till golden color…Remove from flame and serve hot with tea / coffee…