- Cook the chicken pieces with 4 cups of water adding little pepper powder and salt. Shred the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add the chicken stock and sweet corn and bring it to a boil.
- Mix cornflour with 1/4 cup water and add to the boiling soup stirring continuously.
- Reduce the flame and add the shredded chicken pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When the soup reaches the required consistency, slowly add the beaten egg white and keep stirring continuously until it forms like fine threads ( or pour the egg white slowly through the strainer).
- Add pepper powder and salt , mix well and remove it from flame. Serve hot…
1 cup sweet corn
250 gm chicken pieces
3 cups of chicken stock
1-2 tbsp cornflour
1 egg whte
1 tsp freshly ground pepper
salt to taste