1 big raw mango
3 garlic cloves
5-6 dried red chillies
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
small piece jaggery, grated
few curry leaves
salt to taste
- Chop raw mango into small pieces.
- Crush garlic and 4 dried red chillies together. Mix this crushed mixture and salt with mango pieces and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves, 2 dried red chillies and mango pieces and saute for a minute.
- Then add 1/2- 3/4 cup water and bring to boil. When mango gets cooked, add grated jaggery and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove it from flame and serve…
Recipe Source: Bennu’s Cookomania