1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 can condensed milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup canned coconut milk , refrigerated ( Refrigerate 1 can coconut milk until over chilled, then scoop out the coconut cream that separates out on top )
2-3 tbsp dessicated coconut
- In a large bowl, add the whipping cream, condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat using an electric mixer at medium-high speed for about 5-6 minutes until medium peaks form.
- Add coconut cream to this and beat gently for 30 seconds until well combined.
- Then stir in the dessicated coconut.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze overnight or till well set..
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂